How can I obtain an assessment of my child’s speech and language difficulties?

07 December 2011
Assessments are carried out by teachers and speech therapists. See you local authority either through your local school or the local authority area office.

Help us by sharing this post
  • E-mail this story to a friend!
  • Tweet this
  • Facebook
  • StumbleUpon
  • Digg
  • Google
  • LinkedIn